Sunday, May 7, 2017

ROAD TRIP 2017

Brandy all packed and Molly on board I left Carrick on 18th April to catch a ferry from Dublin to Holyhead.  It is a very short crossing leaving at night so I arrived at 0030.  Hard to find anywhere in Holyhead to park so drove around for hours before heading in the direction of Oxfordshire and finally found a place in Conwy Wales with a parking lot for a Travel Inn so I slept there soundly.  There were only trucks in every parking spot on the roads, no campers.
All well as I headed for Mick and Anne Pearsons in Banbury.  Such very nice people.   Ann had made a grand dinner of Lasagne and lovely dessert of rhubarb panna cotta.  Their two grandchildren were there and they're great fun, natural kids Cathy and Trevor.  I just stayed one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment