Friday, May 5, 2017

PRACHUAP KIRI KHAN

AGAIN I haven't written in this blog for a long time mainly because the battery in my Mac does not last any time at all so I rarely carry it anymore.   This will be just a brief summary of travels since last notesin CM
After packing up in Chedi View I flew down to Hua Hin for the night and continued via train the next day to Prachuap Kiri Khan where the sea breeze cooled the hot temperature.  What a marvellous train station
 The several hour train ride cost 19 Baht.

The guest house, a bit of a splurge for me, was great.  Very colourful with a cheerful, kind landlord Vasin in House 73.  A quiet place and easy to get around on a bike out to the beach via the air force base where there are Lemurs and their babies.  There's a big terrace on the roof where we gathered each evening for aperitivo's with Jacinta and Tony.  The beach is long and almost empty.  Deck chairs are available for 20 baht a day


No comments:

Post a Comment