Thursday, May 23, 2013

MEETING OF CALIFORNIA VANS SUSSEX





I left for Sussex the next morning and the weather turned cold, wet and windy.  It stayed that way all weekend preventing much getting together on the farm where all of us camped out.  A shame because a hog roast had been organized but people had to flee to their vans to eat it having been drenched while waiting in line for the food.  Still it was great for me to get information and hints from all the nice neighbours there.  These VWs are so well made but there’s quite a bit to learn about how to best manage them.  There were wonderful outdoor accessories to buy and I stocked up on colourful “whacky practicals” all collapsible useful items like a teapot, bucket, pot and bowl.  Now I’m all ready for the road.  Have to take a photo of those when I use them

No comments:

Post a Comment