Tuesday, March 15, 2016

UPDATE. 12 March 2016

Somehow it has been a long time since I've written this blog.   As usual months were spent and enjoyed in Thailand.  Christmas and New Years were over in Erie, Pa with Terry and family.   Just back from Thailand last week and now on the ferry to Cherbourg, France and from there I'm looking forward to driving to Portugal.   My VW California Brandy is parked on the upper deck having survived storage through the winter months and we're both ready for a new adventure.  I'm excited about Portugal.  It looks so colourful and has friendly people and great beaches that will not yet be over crowded since it's so early in season.  I've started trying to learn Portuguese online and realise that the difficulty will be in understanding the spoken word as the written language makes good sense.
On the road again.  Here's to new places and adventures. Hooray

No comments:

Post a Comment