Thursday, June 25, 2015

CAMP GROUNDS


Because I'm on the road for months I try to stay at small, less expensive camp grounds or often I free camp if there's any other motor homes nearby.  I don't ever stay alone just in case of a problem.  It's not hard to find many of those free places in Italy and France and they're well signposted.  Most cities have them close to a bus line in to the city so that makes it unnecessary to drive in crowded streets and often narrow ones.
Spain has very few of those free parking places set up for motor home use.  During the low season using an ACSI card gives very cheap rates but now the high season is almost here and I'll be heading north to cooler weather but to areas that have almost no camp sites.  It will be an experience how that will work out.  Here's a few of the places I stayed at lately and the views from them.
Below are a few views of Las Palmeras, Crevillente near Alicante


lovely foliage and plants

The big pool

happy in Brandy



This one is in Granada.  I love the entrance to the pool at Reina Isabel.










No comments:

Post a Comment