Thursday, May 28, 2015

Summer in Spain 2015

Back on the blog again after a long long pause.  Back because I've just started a new life yet again and at this advanced age.  I decided to sell my dear house in Ireland and have no address for a few years so we'll see what develops.  I just completed the sale 2 weeks ago and actually have not yet received any money from it but now my books are gone, the downsizing is complete and any remaining stuff is in storage in Kenmare.  I'm homeless except for living in my VW van Brandy.  Hurray.  Terry, bless her kind heart, came over and was terrific in wrapping up and making decisions something at which she excels.
I left Kenmare and progressed on from Ireland to Fishguard via ferry.  I went down from Wales to Somerset where there was a lovely weekend with Chris my friend in Ilminster.  Other friends of hers who I had met in Chiang Mai also came and it was great.  We went to Lyme Regis and there was a jazz performance and a lovely dinner made by Chris.


 Chris and Pauline.



Sunset from the ferry leaving Ireland

Lyme Regis.


No comments:

Post a Comment